Navier is a new tool for that lets the users to simultaneously open multiple links. This is how the software works:
Each web page usually contains multiple links. People look through the links, pick the appropriate ones and open them one after another. The task can be really daunting, especially if there are dozens or even hundreds of links to open. Navier makes the task easier - it adds a checkbox near every link on a web page so that a user can select the hyperlinks to be opened. Then the selected links are opened in new windows or all stocked up in a single page, which is much more convenient when the web sites contain relevant content in the same format, as in catalogs.
The Navier's way to open link makes sense, saves time and is incredibly convenient. The best thing about the program is that it is distributed online as a free demo version, meaning that the program can be downloaded immediately and tried free of charge. Try Navier and find out about the best way to browse online.
» version 1.03 - posted on 2006-11-10
Important interface enhancements
EULA - End User License Agreement
Navier Multi Page Browser
License for use and distribution
This license agreement covers all existing versions of Navier Multi Page Browser from now on referred below as "Navier".
Read the license for details:
1. All copyrights to "Navier" are exclusively owned by authors.
2. "Navier" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE "Navier" AT YOUR OWN RISK. DTM soft WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. You may not use, copy, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the "Navier", or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. "Navier" is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
5. Installing and using "Navier" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this license, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the "Navier" (including all component parts), and the recipient agrees to the terms of this license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove "Navier" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.